|I was tagged in my other blog about this and thought of posting it here too!
- Jens hasn't learned to suck dummies (pacifier) or feed from a bottle.
- He is very ticklish (gets that from me), hence it's not hard to make him giggle.
- He loves water especially now that he can splash.
- He is a happy and very independent bub. Can play on his own longer than half an hour - for a little bub I reckon it's a big achievement.
- He can sit, crawl, pull himself up and cruise on his cot and any furniture before he turned seven months.
- He has big feet (is now on size 3 shoes). Everyone reckons he could be a good swimmer.
- His first tooth came out before he turned seven months. He got two now.
- I thought I'll give birth on Friday the 13th but he waited 56 minutes before coming out, so he won't get spooked. :)
And I was tagged by Mich to post Jens' cutest smile.